- Do you stock any styles?
- Not really, but we try to keep enough merchandise on hand so we can send out samples quickly. Normally orders are made when they are received.
- Can I have a custom uniform made?
- The short answer is yes. Just keep in mind this will increase the lead time and put a minimum requirement of at least 36 pieces on the order. Additional fees for sourcing, development of new patterns and samples will also apply.
- Where are your uniforms made?
- We are proud to be making most of the styles we sell here in the US, in our New York City factory to be exact. Some styles and fabrics are imported.
- What are your minimums?
- There are no minimums when ordering from our regular collection, but the prices per uniform drop with larger quantities, and we encourage our clients to always keep a small buffer to avoid getting stranded. You can see the discounts on each product page.
- How soon can I get my order?
- Samples and stock items can ship as fast as the same or following business day.
- Orders for existing styles usually ship in 1 - 4 weeks depending on quantity and our current work load
- Custom orders will take 2-4 weeks for product development plus 1-4 weeks for production.
- Do you make any formal uniforms?
- We currently don't make what's considered formal wear, like shirts, suits, pants and jackets etc.
- Can I return merchandise?
- Unused samples can be returned for a full refund.
Customer pays for the return of merchandise.
- We do not accept returns on orders, other than sample orders
- What are your terms?
- Orders up to $1,500 require full payment before start of production
- For orders over $1,500 we ask for a full payment, or 50% deposit before production with balance to be paid before delivery.
- Custom projects require a deposit for development and sourcing.
- What types of payment do you accept?
- All major credit cards, checks and PayPal. Cash will do as well, but don't mail it.